Decision Support Systems
Human Robot Interaction
Paper Submission: January 31, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: February 28, 2020
Camera Ready Paper: March 27, 2020
Registration and Payment: April 3, 2020 --> April 15, 2020 (extended!)
Conference Dates: July 21-24, 2020 --> September 22- 25, 2020 (postponed!)
NEWS :Dear IEA/AIE2020 participants:
There are many issues imposed on all of us due to epidemic caused by the corona virus.
But we are optimistic in overcoming this hardship soon.
To allow many participants to attend safely and enjoy the conference, and to manage smartly the situation, we have decided to postpone the conference to September 22~25, 2020, in the same venue, we will update you on with further information in this regard by the end of April 2020.
For now please proceed with the registration, as planned, with a new due date on April 15, (hard deadline)
By the end of April we will gather all Camera Ready copies of the accepted revised submissions in all category, and poster papers.
Then, we will compile the conference book with Springer, and the posters gathered manuscripts in USB as planned.
If you have any question or inquiry that can make your participation easier, please send message to
we will all do our best to make this event a success and memorial in terms of joy and pleasure.
Also please note that if some participants are find it hard to attend due, there will be a possibility of doing an on-line presentations for this year, (details will be announced later).
March 4: Accepted papers were opened.
February 28: Keynote speech was added.
February 12: Registration page was opened.
January 15: the Paper Submission Deadline and other related schedule was changed.
January 15: Program Committee member, Submission Details and Sponsors were revised.
Dec.10,2019: the Paper Submission Deadline was changed to be January 15, 2020.
Oct.31, 2019: the Special Sessions page is revised.
IEA/AIE 2020 continues the tradition of emphasizing on applications of applied intelligent systems to solve real-life problems in all areas including engineering, science, industry, automation & robotics, business & finance, medicine and biomedicine, bioinformatics, cyberspace, and human-machine interactions. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Artificial Immune Systems
Temporal and Spatial Reasoning
Multi Media Processing
Natural Language Processing
Planning and Scheduling
Privacy Preserving Data Mining
- Authors are invited to submit their papers in English of up to 12single spaced pages including references, and presenting the results of original research or innovative practical applications relevant to the conference. Practical experiences with state-of-the-art AI methodologies are also acceptable when they reect lessons of unique value to the conference attendees. Shorter works, up to 6 pages may be submitted as short papers representing work in progress or suggesting possible research directions.
- Submitted papers must be formatted using the Springer LNCS/LNAI style and will be done electronically using the submission button below. The use of the LaTeX2e style file available from Springer is required. Papers submitted to IEA/AIE 2020 must not have already been published, or accepted for publication, or be under review for a journal or another conference. Submissions will go through a double blind review process by Program Committee members for originality, significance, technical merit, and clarity of presentation. In this regard, authors should not include any information that would identify them or their affiliations. Such information can however be added to the camera-ready version, if the paper is accepted.
- A "Best Paper Award" and a "Best Student Paper Award" will be given at the conference respectively to the authors of each best paper, as judged by the Best Paper Award Selection Committee. The winners of each award will also receive a Springer monetary prize of EUR 500.
- The conference proceedings will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNCS/LNAI) series. A paper will be accepted either as a long or as a short paper. Long papers will be allocated 12 pages while short papers will be allocated 6 pages in the proceedings.
- Authors of accepted papers will be allocated time for an oral presentation at the conference and will have the opportunity to present their work in a poster session. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference to present the work. Authors must agree to this requirement prior to submitting their paper for review.